Owl PU Mastic
€10.00 inc VAT
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
OWL PU MASTIC is a fast curing joint sealant, general purpose adhesive that has been specifically formulated to contain both PU and silyated PU technology, thus giving rise to a sealant, which includes the best properties of both technologies. The material has been modified in order to give enhanced thixotropic properties. OWL PU MASTIC cures rapidly through reaction with atmospheric humidity to produce a sealant with excellent early grab adhesion even on substrates traditionally problematic for PU sealants, e.g. aluminum, steel, polycarbonate etc. Additionally the sealant has been modified in order to have extrusion profile identical to Hybrid PU or MS technology.
Features and Benefits:
Excellent adhesion on almost any type of surface, with or without the use of special primers.
- Excellent extrusion, tooling and storage stability over wide range of climatic conditions.
- Excellent chemical resistance, suitable for sealing joints in swimming pools and chemically treated water.
- Microorganism and fungus resistant
- Application under water immersion possible
- Excellent heat resistance, suitable for application where exposure to temperatures > 60°C take place.
- Resistance to cold: The sealant remains elastic even down to -40°C.
For sealing joints in:
- Metal fames
- Aluminium windows and panels
- Granite & Marble
- Flooring applications